Headquartered in Bethpage, New York, Volt Group is a live event special effects company that caters to clients in the Corporate, Festival, Touring, Theme Park and Private event sectors. We provide design and production services that include large scale fireworks, pyrotechnics, flame systems, water effects, video mapping, lasers, confetti and more.
We are continuously looking for top talent and highly motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us.
Finance Director Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Finance Director Skills and Qualifications:
Administrative Writing Skills, Organization, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication, Google Docs, Big plus experience with Salesforce.
Social Media Specialist / Content Creator
- Write blog posts in WordPress
- Post pictures and videos to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Watermark/edit company photos and edit raw video
Web Developer / SEO Specialist
- Optimize and manage site for organic listings
- Set up advertising campaigns and create HTML landing pages with an emphasis on driving conversions
- Integrate google analytics event tracking on web elements